Subject: watermark image is affecting page body

Title: Message

I am using DocBook XSLT version 1.69.1 with XEP version 4.6

I have existing templates that format my documents as I want them. However, when I apply the draft.watermark.image = “yes” attribute, the formatting of my pages change. I haven’t looked into this yet, however, I am assuming that the page is being scaled for the image in some way. I’m hoping someone else has seen this and can give me a fix.

Any input will be appreciated.

Jerry J