Subject: Formatting chapter TOC differently from book TOC

Hi,
I'm relatively new to DocBook, but have had some previous experience
with XML and XSL. Bob's book and this mailing list have both been
very helpful, and up until now I've been able to figure out
everything on my own, but I have a question about ToC's which I
haven't seen answered anywhere else.

I would like to format the chapter ToC's differently from the book
ToC. For instance, in the book ToC, chapter titles are bold and
italic, and section titles are undecorated. However, in the chapter
ToC, I would like the section titles to be bold and italic. I have
already customized "toc.line.properties", but I am not sure if this
is the best way to add conditionals for chapter ToC's?

Please advise, or just point me in the direction of the relevant
documentation.

Thanks,

Ellen