Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Adding more profiling attributes

Bob & Scott

Thanks, your help got me over the hump.

I was a bit apprehensive about bringing too much of the profile-mode.xsl
file into my configuation when realized that I must have all of the
DB4.4 *.content variables in there also. After I included them,
everything took off. But now I have standard DB code in my customization
layer. Is there any way around that?

I really should not complain - especially now that it works! ;-)

Thanks,

Dean Nelson
Sr. Software Engineer
Enterprise Electronics Corp
http://www.EECradar.com

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes
off your goal." - Henry Ford

which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by replying to this  message and delete this e-mail
immediately.