Subject: Publishing revhistory in separate file like legalnotice

I'm publishing some documents in which the revhistory is very important
content.  Having it published in a separate HTML file would be ideal.  I
see there's been discussion of creating a separate file option for
revhistory that is similar to the current option for legalnotice.  The
sourceforge feature request is still open and unassigned.

The revhistory is very long so having it in front of the TOC is not
good.  I am hoping to display the revhistory file separately from the
chunked HTML output.

* Does anyone have a customization that will produce a separate file for
revhistory?  I am trying to feel my way through that but my XSLT skills
are so rudimentary that I'm not even sure whether this is a reasonable
thing to attempt.

* Alternately, is there a place I can insert the revhistory element so
that normal HTML chunking will place it in a separate file?  I've got it
in bookinfo right now.

Re: [docbook-apps] Placement of revision history in HTML output
http://sourceware.org/ml/docbook-apps/2004-q3/msg00473.html

The resulting feature request
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1028838&group_
id=21935&atid=373750

Thanks for your help.  I'm using DocBook 4.4, XSL version 1.71.1, and
Saxon on Windows XP via Cygwin.

Peter Desjardins
SupplyScape Corporation
+1 781 503 7441