Subject: How to extract name of XML file

Title: Message
All,

One of my tasks is to connect the Docbook HTML files to our documentation system that uses QT Assistant.

I have written a short stylesheet that does this - almost. Here is the path that I took:
1. search each section for the ID and title in the XML file
2. format the output in the simple XML ADP style.

I used the ID as my base of my filename which worked for 90% of the info. However, some of IDs did not correspond to a file because they were included as subsections in the XML file.

Here is what I used:

          <xsl:template match="section | chapter | appendix | part">
----->  <section ref="html/{@id}.html" title="{title}" > <xsl:text>
        </xsl:text>
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
        </section> <xsl:text>
        </xsl:text>
          </xsl:template>
What I want the marked line to say is some thing like this:
<section ref="html/{Name_Of_XML_File}#{@id}" title="{title}" >

But I don't know how to insert the name of the XML file that I am processing. I'm sure its something simple but I can't find it in any of my literature. Help Please !?!?!

I could post the XSL file after I get it polished if anyone is interested. I know when I searched the archives for this topic - nothing showed up.

Dean Nelson
Sr. Software Engineer
Enterprise Electronics Corp
http://www.EECradar.com

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." - Henry Ford

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this  message and delete this e-mail immediately.