Subject: prepend to #target in HTML link

Hi,

Using onechunk.xsl I have generated an index.html file and a toc.html file.  I want to have the toc.html in the left hand frame and index.html in the right hand frame of a frameset.  When I click on a link (ToC entry) in the left hand pane I want the index.html file to open at the correct location in the right-hand frame.

Without resorting to Javascript, one way to do this would be to modify the links (by prepending index.html) in both generated files so that they are ./index.html#target-id rather than just #target-id.  The reason for this is that when I click on a link in the toc file it will currently try to open a URL called http://serverName/toc.html#target-id rather than http://serverName/index.html#target-id.

Any help with a customization that would do this would be appreciated.

Cheers

Tim

believed to be clean.