Subject: RNGschema and xpointer

hi!

once more I'd be grafteful for any help. the problem is the following: I'm using docbook 5.0 with the rng schema and like to use xpointer to include parts of external files which have the following structure:

<section>
<title>Title</title>
<para>Content1</para>
<para>Content2</para>
</section>

in my main file I'd like to include only <title> and <para>.
what is the proper syntax for xpointer? I'm using xpointer="xpointer(/section/*) with xsltproc --xinclude, but can't get it to work.

cheers
Ev