Subject: Duplicate IDs mess up FO TOC

Hi folks,

I'm reusing quite a few sections using xincludes and my table of contents
gets confused when generating PDF output: It can not correctly determine the
page number of all sections since multiple sections have the same ID (the
ones that are reused).

I'm fully aware that duplicate ID attributes in my aggregated document makes
it invalid, but ignoring that for a while, would any of you know how to
solve this problem and get a nice printed TOC?

Of course there's the laborous approach suggested by Bob
(http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/DuplicateIDs.html) but that's not really
feasible in this case.

Best,
Claus