Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] olinks + landscape orientations in fo

Chris,
For the 1st problem, I don't know much (ok, anything) about the olinking
code, but I'm surprised it would break it if you're not actually using
the templates. You've modified the xsl:import from the xsl in my message
to call your customization layer, correct? If you use it as it, it would
invoke the docbook xsls from the web and skip your params and so not
know what you'd set trget.database.document to.

For the 2nd problem, try removing 'deg' from '90deg'. I was using XEP
2.8 when I did that and it apparently was less picky about deviations
from the spec :-)
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/xslfoReference/Standard/slice7.html#reference-or
ientation

You probably also want to compare the three templates I've modified in
my message with the latest versions from the docbook xsls and make sure
you've got any changes that have been made in the base xsls.

David

ation/Documentation/build/Engineering_Optimization/Engineering_O>
ptimization.fo]