Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] olinks + landscape orientations in fo

On 1/22/07, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> Regarding the olinking problem, you didn't mention whether your document
> contains olink elements, and if so, whether you are specifying the
> target.database.document parameter.  If you are using olinks, then the
> latter is required.  But I presume you already had that set up and working,
> and now it isn't.

My olinks look like <olink targetdoc="self" targetptr="someid"/>.

This is from my common.xsl
	<!--the single entry in target.xml points to target.db-->
	<xsl:param name="target.database.document">olinkdb.xml</xsl:param>

which is loaded from fo.xsl

(standard)
http://mmade.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/XML/DocBook/xsl/fo.xsl

(new)
http://mmade.googlecode.com/svn/branches/mmade-0.3.0-landscape/XML/DocBook/xsl/fo.xsl

> I just tried the example code with 1.71.1 and XEP, and it works to rotate
> the chapter, and doesn't seem to affect olinking.  Perhaps there is some
> interaction between the new code and some other part of your customization
> layer?

That is quite possible. :-[

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/