Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Directoryhttp://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/ent/ is empty.

V«Ąclav Haisman <vhaisman@eccam.com>, 2007-01-25 12:09 +0100:

> V«Ąclav Haisman wrote:
> > Hi, the directory accessible through
> > <http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/ent/> is empty. All other
> > ent/ subdirectories seem to be populated. Why is just this one empty? Is
> > this intentional? The 4.5 is kinda unusable thanks to this because
> > validators cannot find the entities files.
> >
> PING. Does really nobody have a clue on why is the directory empty?

As far as I know, Norm Walsh (Chair of the DocBook Technical
Committee) is responsible for maintaining that, and I think it's
just an oversight that the files aren't there. I would guess that
Norm probably hasn't see your message yet (most likely because
he's probably got a backlog of e-mail). But he's on the #docbook
channel on Freenode most days. So I'll bug him about it there next
I see him on there (today probably).

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith