Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Directory http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/ent/is empty.

I had asked Norm about this soon after the release, and I think it is an
OASIS issue...

--Scott

Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
> V«Ąclav Haisman <vhaisman@eccam.com>, 2007-01-25 12:09 +0100:
>
>> V«Ąclav Haisman wrote:
>>> Hi, the directory accessible through
>>> <http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/ent/> is empty. All other
>>> ent/ subdirectories seem to be populated. Why is just this one empty? Is
>>> this intentional? The 4.5 is kinda unusable thanks to this because
>>> validators cannot find the entities files.
>>>
>> PING. Does really nobody have a clue on why is the directory empty?
>
> As far as I know, Norm Walsh (Chair of the DocBook Technical
> Committee) is responsible for maintaining that, and I think it's
> just an oversight that the files aren't there. I would guess that
> Norm probably hasn't see your message yet (most likely because
> he's probably got a backlog of e-mail). But he's on the #docbook
> channel on Freenode most days. So I'll bug him about it there next
> I see him on there (today probably).
>
>   --Mike

begin:vcard
fn:Scott Hudson
n:Hudson;Scott
org:Flatirons Solutions
adr:Suite 200;;4747 Table Mesa Drive ;Boulder;CO;80305;USA
email;internet:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com
title:Consultant
tel;work:303-542-2146
tel;fax:303-544-0522