Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Visio 2003 vector graphics in docbook

As Jirka Kosek mentioned, the arrow heads on my Visio SVGs don't show
up in other programs. As a result, I used Visio -> WMF -> EPS ->
PDF...

That is why I want to know what good alternatives there are in terms
of programs designed for flow charting that can export correct SVGs.
Inkscape, Graphviz, and Graph::Easy don't cut it.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Documents with flow charts about which I have inquired but received no answer:

http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/psmi/index.htm

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cs-UBL-2.0/UBL-2.0.xml

The first is the one about Page Sequence Master Interleave, a system
for changing the orientation of pages in the middle of a fo document.
It is linked from Bob Stayton's DocBook XSL book.

The second one was mentioned on this mailing list in the thread
"DocBook on the Web" by Mary McRae.

It really would be nice to find a workable alternative to Visio.