Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] landscape appendix

Thanks Bob, that works perfectly for an <appendix> in a <book>.  It
also works for an <appendix> on its own.

***BUT*** it does not work for <appendix> in an <article>, or an
<appendix> in an <article> within a book.

I presume that <article> must generate its own page-sequence which
includes any <appendix>.  Is this correct?

For appendices in an article we seem to be stuck with a second pass PSMI.

Ron