Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Looking for Aaron Mehl

I need to contact Aaron Mehl, who is subscribed to this mailing list,
concerning a topic not related to DocBook.
However, the E-mail address known to me leads to a full mailbox.

Aaron, please contact me offlist using an E-mail address which you are
currently using.
                                 Thanks,
                                      --- Omer Zak
--
Delay is the deadliest form of denial.    C. Northcote Parkinson
My own blog is at http://tddpirate.livejournal.com/

I may be affiliated in any way.