Subject: [SPAM] Glossary Sorting: Working as Intended?

Hi there,

I've upgraded our build process to use docbook-xsl 1.72.0, and added
glossary.sort = 1 to the customised layer.

Our glossary is divided into <glossdiv>s, one for each initial letter.
glossentries within a glossdiv are sorted correctly; for example, if I put
"account" after "aggregate", the resulting PDF shows the entries in the
correct order.

However, if I put "account" into the <glossdiv> for "B", this entry isn't
moved to the correct position in the glossdiv for "A". I was just curious if
this was as intended?

(Obviously it's not that likely an occurrence to happen, but would still be
a nice-to-have.)

Regards,

-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com