Subject: intrinsic size of images

Hello everybody,

we are using several tools for making screenshots.

The Problem is they all use 72 dpi for the resolution.

I read all the image sizing information, and set following attributes:

scalefit="1" width="100%" contentheight="100%"

But as I said, the images have the wrong dpi. (Jpeg)

I tried to modify the dpi with Gimp (print size), with no effect.

Now I foud out there is the so called Exif header. I modified it without any effect either.

I just want to set 96 dpi to all of our images.

I guess that Fop is a problem here.

Question:

How can I change the image resolution so that Fop understands?

Can I set a fixed dpi somewhere?

Thanks,

            Hinrich