Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Text Entites and Docbook 5

I use xinclude for whole elements, such as a section, but I use entities
for snippets of text. For example, I put the name of the product in a
text entity called prodname and then in my docs when I want to put in
the product name I use &prodname;.
How would this work with xincludes? I thought xincludes could only be
used to import whole elements.
Cheers,
Eric