Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] olink Template Mods Inquiry

But I think you can get your olinks working with the current output if you replace the entity references in your master olink database file with XIncludes.  That will handle the DOCTYPE that is generated in target.db by the xhtml stylesheet.  See:

Oxygen can handle the XIncludes if that option is turned on.

I'm pretty sure the validation part is not needed, as the stylesheet processor doesn't validate the database file, and doesn't need to in order to work.

<<

The Xinclude solution works perfectly; appended the following to …/xsl/common/targetdatabase.dtd so the master olink database file would validate:

<!ELEMENT xi:include (xi:fallback?) >

<!ATTLIST xi:include

    xmlns:xi   CDATA       #FIXED    "http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"

    href       CDATA       #REQUIRED