Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] not chunk after chapter

OK, I've attached an example.

Example_cfs_0.chm has chunk.first.section = "0"
Example_cfs_1.chm has chunk.first.section = "1"

As you can see, in Example_cfs_0.chm, the chapters have only the title.
Testsection1 has the text sect1......
Testsection2 has the text sect2......

As you can see, in Example_cfs_1.chm, the chapters have all the sections,
and the text.
So has every other section.

What I want is:

The chapter contains the testsection1 and only the section testsection1.
The following sections contain only the text they have. Every Section below
should have their own page.

All with:

<xsl:param name="chunk.section.depth" select="4"></xsl:param>

I hope this makes it clear.