Subject: ulink-generated footnotes in Glossary

I'm using FOP 0.93, with Docbook 4.5 / 1.72.0.

I have ulink set up to show the actual URL as a footnote for PDF
output.  This works fine in the normal chapters.  I have one section of
the book which is not a chapter, but is a <glossary>.  The ulinks here
which should generate footnotes, seem to partially work.  The PDF shows
the footnote callout inline in the text, but there is no corresponding
footnote actually generated.

When I looked at the XSL-FO output - around the footnote, it seems OK -
there's a
<fo:footnote>
  <fo:inline...>2</fo:inline>            <<<< The footnote number
  <fo:footnote-body ...>
     <fo:block>
         <fo:inline....>2</fo:inline>        <<<<< the footnote number
preceeding the footnote itself
         <fo:basic-link ... >text that should show in the footnote, but
isn't, here</fo:basic-link>
     </fo:block>
  </fo:footnote-body>

which looks right to me. This only seems to happen inside a <glossary>
section.

Any hints on how to get the footnote to show in glossary sections
appreciated :-)

-Marshall Schor