Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] General questions about DocBook -> LaTeX

On 2/20/07, Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:

If you do no have prior knowledge of LaTeX, do not follow this way.
Instead tell us what you are unable to achieve by using FO stylesheets.

Point taken.

Well, rather than asking specific questions here (which would be off-topic), I think I'll just send them individually to the mailing list as I need to ask them.

Thanks for the advice.

Colin