Subject: AW: AW: AW: [docbook-apps] left margin

Yes, you cannot set the margin in moimoin.

To set the left margin you pass parameters to the stylesheet.

You usually do that by writing a customization layer:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomMethods.html

I haven't found any tools until now.
And you will need knowledge of XML.

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/

will give you basic answers.

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/reference.html

Hinrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: renato.pontefice [mailto:renato.pontefice@gruppoesc.it]
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Februar 2007 16:31
An: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [docbook-apps] left margin

Ok, thx again. so you are telling me that in moinmoin (that produce just
ht exml) I can't set the left margin. so where di I have to set them? On
the DTD?

I'm using the eDE toolchain in Windows to produce a .pdf, or HTML.
But if this is on the DTD, Do I have to edit it "by hand" or there is
some tool that can do that? and how?

Renato