Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using DocBook and ROBOdoc

Hi Casey,

This is the first I'd heard of ROBOdoc, so I looked it
up and looked at the docbook output.  What I see in the
examples is that ROBOdoc generates a DocBook article
containing a pretty straightforward mapping from ROBOdoc
input to Simplified DocBook mostly using formalpara and
para elements.

Unfortunately, the output is not in the form of a DocBook
reference, which is what you want for your chapter, but
it does look pretty consistent, so it shouldn't be too
hard to write an XSL transform to get you all (or most)
of the way to where you want to be.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if someone has already
done this, though a quick look using google didn't reveal
anything obvious.  It might be worthwhile for you to check
that out, too.

Hope this helps; sorry I don't have a quick solution.

Dick Hamilton
rlhamilton@frii.com