Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] InputHandler error - generating PDF

Here are a few suggestions:

* Make sure that the input document is valid.
* Create output both with and without your customization layer (if you have
one) to see if there is any difference.
* Narrow down the problem by making the troublesome source file as small as
possible.
* Google for "org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler error" (and other relevant
messages). That might give you some clues.
* Try another FO processor, for example XEP.

If this gets you nowhere, post a small sample source file to the list for
others to try. If you do that, please also specify the version of the
stylesheets and the version of FOP that you use.

/MJ