Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FOP 0.93: Cannot load fonts/NullPointerException

[Re-sending to the list...]

Jeff Powanda a écrit :
> Yes, I've tried using absolute URLs for both the <font-base> element and
> the metrics-url attribute on the <font> element. Both still result in
> the null pointer exception when I run FOP.

Relative URLs should work, both for <base> and <font-base>. Are you sure
of your metrics filename? Do you also have the problem for other metrics
files?
Can you post your config file and, if possible, the FO file resulting
from the XSLT transformation (or a stripped-down version showing the
problem)?

Thanks,
Vincent