Subject: Caption duplication in CALS tables

Hello,

When I try to insert a caption in a CALS table, the html output
contains its caption twice. For instance, the following valid docbook
document produces a table with the caption in the title as well as in
its "normal" place.

Is there a way to suppress the caption occurrence in the title?

I am using docbook 5, with Saxon 8B.

Thank you

Fabrizio Gotti

=================

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book [<!ENTITY myent "My Entity" >]>
<book version="5.0" xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";>

     <chapter xml:id="hello">
         <title>Chapter title</title>
         <para>
             This is a small paragraph
         </para>

             <title>Sample CALS Table (long title)</title>
             <titleabbrev>Short title</titleabbrev>
             <tgroup cols="1">
                 <tbody>
entry></row>
                 </tbody>
             </tgroup>
             <caption>
                 <simpara>This is a caption, it should appear only
once.</simpara>
             </caption>
     </chapter>
</book>

produces an html table like this:
Table 1.1. Sample CALS Table (long title)

This is a caption, it should appear only once.

[empty line]

This is a caption, it should appear only once.