Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Caption duplication in CALS tables

this is a styling artifact of a bug in the new schema that was turned
into a feature

in the links you will find a workaround, i think

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1579883&group_id=21935&atid=373747

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1596778&group_id=21935&atid=373749

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1627845&group_id=21935&atid=384107