Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Bad index generation.

El Martes, 27 de Marzo de 2007 05:14, Bob Stayton escribió:
> This looks like a bug.  Are all entries lost, or just those with zone
> attributes?

Just the links for entries defined by zone attributes.

The ones that don't have zone, both single point spots or ranges defined using
class='startofrange', are rendered fine.

> It would be good if you could file a bug report on the DocBook SourceForge
> site so that it can be tracked and fixed.

Looks like there is already an open bug about this issue:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1680836&group_id=21935&atid=373747

I will add to that ticket an example XML when having the SourceForge account
registered.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia