Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] releaseinfo not showing in PDF

Thanks Kells.. The problem seemed to have been with XSL 1.69.1. It works for 1.72.0. However my xsltproc complains about 1.72.0 when processing html. Thanks again. I will test some more on 1.72.0. You're the best. :o)

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 16:06 -0600, Kells Kearney wrote:
On 4/2/07, Mykone Saunders <mykone@i3dvr.com> wrote:

>  1. Yes i want it on the second page, just like copyright, pubdate,
> legalnotice, etc.

  Okay, good.  That should be pretty easy, then. :)

>  2. Did you mean create against Docbook 5.0 and XSK 1.72.0? (If yes, my
> current environment is 4.4 with 1.69.2. I am not ready to change to 5.0
> 1.72.0 unless I have to.) It works ok in HTML (CHM) version. Just not in
> PDF.

    Oh, sorry, I meant using your current environment.  If you copy
the files to your computer and then use your current setup, hopefully
it should generate

    * blank titlepage
    * page with the words RELEASE INFO at the top
    * blank page
    * table of contents
    * chapter heading and sample text

   If this simple test doesn't generate something like the above, then
something really basic is unhappy with the world and we'll need to go
deeper.  This might be something with the stylesheets, for example.
(I'm told that it can be quite painful to switch stylesheet versions,
but I've never done that firsthand.  We might want to avoid that for
the moment. :)  If you've got things mostly working the way you like,
it might be easier to get your current environment to work.

   If the simple test does generate something with the release info,
then you'll have to add content until you get to the point where
things stop working and figure things out from there.  :)

kells