Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Reusing <section> where a <chapter> should be - and the reverse

That xpointer did work perfectly.  Thank you!

This may be a question for the docbook list but is this a common problem
encountered when reusing content?  I've run into it many times when
making short excerpts of material in larger technical references.

Now I have a working solution so I'm happy.  XMLMind won't accept the
syntax of the xpointer but since I'm actually writing the content in
other documents it doesn't matter.

Peter Desjardins