Subject: Generating HTML from docbook in autotools project

Hi all,

I have a project that uses autotools (autoconf, automake and libtool).
I have been writing the manual for the project in docbook XML format
instead of tex. What is a common method for generating HTML (single
and multiple page) documentation from a docbook file within this
environment?

I am not sure which of the many tools are most commonly used, and
which is simplest to integrate into an automake based project. I would
think that many have at least attempted this and so was wondering if
people have any advice?

Thanks,
Brendon.