Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Header out of alignment - space before graphic

Hi Colin,
Actually, I think either method should work. As long as the outer blocks don't have any content of their own, their font properties should not affect the spacing.

DocBook Consulting

Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:59 AM

Ah, I forgot that there's another fo:block above what you put in header.content:

            <fo:block>
              <xsl:call-template name="header.content">
                <xsl:with-param name="pageclass" select="$pageclass"/>
                <xsl:with-param name="sequence" select="$sequence"/>
                <xsl:with-param name="position" select="'left'"/>
                <xsl:with-param name="gentext-key" select="$gentext-key"/>
              </xsl:call-template>
            </fo:block>

You can disregard my previous reply, then.  Bob's solution is better :)

Colin