Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] section in sidebar?

I'm trying to hold true to the semantics of sidebar, in that this
content is outside the narrative flow. It is indeed a side-feature, and
should not be assumed to be a sibling-level section.

We could certainly use the section approach, but it felt more like a
workaround, rather than being semantically accurate.

The problem isn't the sidebar, but the fact that this sidebar content
has sub sections with titles, and the current model doesn't support that.

Best regards,

--Scott

--
*  Scott Hudson*