Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Images in PDF appear too large

The example

<imagedata fileref="images/image.png" format="PNG" scalefit="1"
width="100%" contentdepth="100%"/>

was just one of the many I tried Bob. Even something very simple like

<imagedata fileref="images/image.png" format="PNG"/> didn't work for
the inline image. I also tried specifying the actual width and height
of the graphic but that didn't work either; it still looked to big.