Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] xpath to find out the parent

Ancestor::para is the normal expression.

Lex Poot
Consultant

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Flatirons Solutions Corp
4747 Table Mesa Dr. Suite 200
Boulder, CO 80305

Cell: (703)861-6922

Fax: (303)544-0522

From: Hinrich Aue [mailto:hinrich.aue@lci-software.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:20 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] xpath to find out the parent

Hi everybody,

I know this is not really the right mailing list, but I guess you’ll know the answer….

I’ modifying the stylesheets to print quotes around guilabels.

But only when the parent of a <guilabel> is a <para>.

I did not manage to create a xpath query to see if the parent is a <para>. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,

            Hinrich