Subject: [ANN] oXygen XML editor 8.2

Hi,

A few days ago I mentioned that we will have a new oXygen release this
week. Here it is, version 8.2 is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

The most important addition for DocBook users is the support for
validation scenarios that allows working with modules. For instance if
you split your DocBook file into multiple files and use external
entities to gather the content in a master file then you will be able to
validate the external entities in the context they are used from.
Instead of validating the entity you can instruct oXygen to validate the
master file.
Another thing is the improvement of handling Relax NG schema annotation
that solve the performance issues mentioned the other days when working
with DocBook 5.
The Apache FOP that is the built-in FOP processor in oXygen was updated
to version 0.93.

oXygen 8.2 also adds ISO Schematron support so if the Schematron in
DocBook 5 schemas will be upgraded to ISO Schematron oXygen is ready to
support that.

Other important features in 8.2 are the large files viewer (supporting
files larger than 1 Gigabyte), multi-line find/replace support and
XQuery debugging against MarkLogic XML database. The full list of
features and more details are here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

All the best,
George