Subject: Docbook Editors

Hello,

I would like to use an editor for writing Docbook, preferably WYSIWYG.
I used to write Latex with GVIM (non-wysiwyg), but trying to do the
same for Docbook XML is too much overhead, code wise.
Which editors are used with Docbook? Can anyone please recommend? Are
there free editors? Are there commercial editors that are good?

Thank you in advance.

Eitan Zabari
Technical Communicator

Jungo Software Technologies