Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] To Rene Hache, Larry Garfield, Bob Stayton, Jirka Kosek - About a former XHTML accessiblity project

Chris is correct. Is the XHTML perfect or "modern"? Perhaps not. Does it
produce useable, accessible output? Yes. The output we've managed to get
from it for IONA's documentation looks very nice and is very workable.

If people are so down on the output perhaps they could put some of their
ideas into action...

The people who developed and maintain the style sheets deserve both some
slack and our appreciation.