Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] oxygenxml 8.1, creating custom titlepage.template.xsl

Hi Sean,
You need to use a version of template/titlepage.xsl from the docbook5-xsl-snapshot distribution.  It was not working in the first docbook5 stylesheet release, but it was fixed later and there hasn't been another release yet.

DocBook Consulting

Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:50 AM

I am using OxygenXML. I am trying to create my own custom titlepage.template.xsl using /template/titlepages.xsl and the titlepage.templates.xml. I am using the xsltproc to create the custom file.

When the file is created it is without any references to the d: namespace that is incorporated in the original titlepage.templates.xsl. As a result, when I transform my docbook files into the PDF format, the output is without the titles. When I add the d: namespace manually the titles reappear.

How can I use the /template/titlepage.xsl to create a file with the d: namespace?

Thanks,

Sean Courtney