Subject: xinclude question

Hello

I am trying to use xinclude in my docbook. But I have following problem.
I am starting the converting via ant with the target xslt as following:

    <target name="dbk2fo" description="Converts docbook xml to fo">
        <xslt in="${properties.docbook.file}"
out="${properties.docbook.foFile}"
style="${properties.docbook.foStylesheet}"/>
    </target>

Than I have a file Introduction.xml that should be include in the main
document, called Article.xml with following format>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<article
  xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
  xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude ../../xinclude.xsd
http://docbook.org/ns/docbook
/data/schemas/xml-schema/docbook/docbook.xsd
http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink /data/schemas/xml-schema/docbook/xlink.xsd
http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace
/data/schemas/xml-schema/docbook/xml.xsd">
  <title>A System Description of a Spatio-temporal Application</title>
  <info>
    <title>ACM GIS paper</title>
   <abstract>
      <para annotations="Motivation">
        Some text ....
      </para>
    </abstract>
  </info>
  <section>
    <xi:include href="Introduction.xml"
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";>
      <xi:fallback>
        <para><emphasis>File Introduction.xml not found!!!
</emphasis></para>
      </xi:fallback>
    </xi:include>
  </section>
</article>

The file Introduction.xml has following content:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<section xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";>
  <title>Introduction</title>
  <para annotations="Motivation">
    Some other text .....
  </para>
</section>

When I am launching the ant I get following error message:
dbk2fo:
     [xslt] Processing
/data/dev/uni/workspaces/Bz10mServer/docs/systemDescription/Article.xml
to /data/dev/uni/workspaces/Bz10mServer/out/Article.xml
     [xslt] Loading stylesheet
/data/dev/uni/workspaces/Bz10mServer/conf/xslt/docbook-xsl/fo/docbook.xsl
     [xslt] Stripping namespace from DocBook 5 document.
     [xslt] Making portrait pages on A4 paper (210mmx297mm)
     [xslt] xi:include encountered in section, but no template matches.
     [xslt] xi:fallback encountered in xi:include, but no template matches.

Do I need to add something in the parameter of the ant task?