Subject: how do you show header content on same line (instead of stacked)?

I've been trying to figure this out too. In PDF output, how do you
combine header elements (for example, text and graphics) without
stacking the text? I want the header content to appear on the same line,
not stacked on top of one another.

I'm using DocBook XSL 1.7.2.0 and FOP 0.93.

Regards,
Jeff Powanda

-----Original Message-----
From: pangqiu [mailto:zmd_zhang@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:11 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: fo:retrieve-marker could not show with other text in one line

I try to input following block in head to show chapter with page number
<fo:block>
    <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="numberchapter"/>
-<fo:page-number/>
</fo:block>

the result I wanted should be show in one line like this : 2-1, 2-2

but the real result is show two line like this
2
-1

I have check fo:retrieve-marker is inline object. I also try to put this
in
fo:inline ,same problem.
I don't if it is a bug or I write in wrong way.

I need help. Thanks