Subject: docbook5-xsl & addresses for html

Hi,

I'm using docBook5-XSL 1.7.2.0 to render our project addressbook to
html. I miss the affiliation/address parts of my structure after the
transformation to html.

The addressbook itself is organized as a segmented list with the
following structure:

<seglistitem>
	<seg>
		<person>
             <personname>
             	<firstname></firstname>
             	<surname></surname>
             </personname>
			<affiliation>
     	    	<org>
         	    	<orgname></orgname>
					<orgdiv></orgdiv>
				</org>
			</affiliation>
			<address>
				<phone></phone>
				<email></email>
			</address>
		</person>
	</seg>
	<seg>project assignment</seg>
</seglistitem>

The parameter segmentedlist.as.table is set to 1. Are there other
parameters to set to display at least the phone number?

Thanks
Reinhard