Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Docbook 5.0 and imageobjectco

Note that the above is not valid DocBook. Always validate!

> In fact I don't have any callout icon on my picture and no
> callout in a list after the image.

There is no support for this in FO output.

For HTML, there is support for generating image maps (see
html/graphics.xsl). In the SVN repository there is also /trunk/imageco,
which contains two Perl scripts related to <imageobjectco>. I have
successfully processed the accompanying "duck" example, using the
areaoverlay script. The crucial step was to install the Perl API to the GD
graphics library.

This article provides more information:
http://norman.walsh.name/2006/06/10/imageobjectco.

/MJ