Subject: DocBookWiki

Trying to crawl first - this package seems at bit interesting at first
but then seems to be a bit limiting but I can't tell because I don't
know what I am doing but I do have a fairly reasonable start at it.

2 things I cannot possibly figure out...

The first is how to display a graphic. I am using the following code...

<mediaobject>
  <imageobject>
    <imagedata
fileref="http://srv1.tobyhouse.com/images/tobyLogo_small.png"/>
  </imageobject>
  <textobject>
    <phrase>Toby House, Inc.</phrase>
  </textobject>
</mediaobject>

but only the textobject displays and no graphic shows up

The second thing is how can I get a 'new page' after each 'section' -
they run one after another (at least in PDF form) and even worse, a
table that comprises a section that looks like this...

<tgroup cols="1" align="left" colsep="1" rowsep="1">
  <colspec colname="c1"/>
  <thead>
    <row>
      <entry namest="c1" align="center"> </entry>
    </row>
  </thead>
  <tbody>
    <row>
      <entry> </entry>
    </row>
  </tbody>
</tgroup>

(with a number of 'rows' removed) will end up on the page of another
section.

If this is meaningful (and it probably is), when I generate
'downloadables', the screen says that I am using...

catalogs: /etc/sgml/xml-docbook-4.2-1.0-30.1.cat
stylesheets: /usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6.14/docbook-utils.dsl

which tells me that I am probably locked into old versions (this is
installed by RHEL 5 which also has sgml-docbook-4.4-1.0-30.1.cat but
evidently that wasn't what DocBookWiki is choosing to use

--
Craig White <craig@tobyhouse.com>