Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] linebreak causing page citation to become question mark

I haven't seen this behavior before with xrefs, Cheri. Have you looked
at the fo output produced by Saxon to see if the page references look
ok? Do you see any difference in the fo output between the page
references that look ok and that ones that do not?

If the FO output is ok, then maybe the problem is with FOP 0.20.5. You
could try the 0.93 version or download the trial version of XEP and
try that.

Ken