Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] retrieve-class-name only fetching the chapter's first section name

Hi Tom,

I think you need to set the number number higher to include the
appropriate section level. From the 1.72.0 docs:

"The marker.section.level parameter controls the depth of section
levels that may be displayed in running headers and footers. For
example, if the value is 2 (the default), then titles from sect1 and
sect2 or equivalent section elements are candidates for use in running
headers and footers."

So I think if you wanted sect1, sect2 and sect3 to show, you would use:

<xsl:param name="marker.section.level" select="3"/>

Ken