Subject: FO Problem: Chapter title without "chapter 1:" text

Dear list,
some of my colleagues want to publish their DocBook files to PDF without
having the "Chapter x:" prefix before the actual title of their
chapters. I was optimistic, that I could easily realize this in my
customization by customizing the generated text like this:

 <xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('')"/>
	<l:i18n xmlns:l="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0";>

	  <l:l10n language="en">
	    <l:context name="xref-number-and-title">
	      <l:template name="chapter" text="%t"/>

	<!-- instead of <l:template name="chapter" text="Chapter %n:
%t"/>  -->

	    </l:context>
	  </l:l10n>

and customizing the following parameter like this:

  <xsl:param name="xref.with.number.and.title">0</xsl:param>

but it did not work. The Chapter titles still are presented with the
"Chapter x:" prefix.

I could not find the helping hint in the XSL documentation
(http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomGentext.html) and ask you to
tell me, how to do it.

Thanks a lot,
Martin

Harman Becker Automotive Systems GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrung:  Dr. Peter Geiselhart  -  Michael Mauser  -  William S. Palin -  Edwin Summers  -  Regis Baudot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsbad - Registergericht: Mannheim HRB 361395

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.