Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] FO Problem: Chapter title without "chapter 1:" text

Hi Ken,
thanks for your answer! Yes, I was a bit confused yesterday.
Today I have finally found the parameters I needed:

When I set "chapter.autolabel" and "section.autolabel" to zero, no "chapter x:" prefix and no chapter / section numbering is displayed in the FO/PDF output.

As a side effect, I have learned a lot about generated text, though it wasn't relevant in my case.

Greetings from Karlsruhe,
Martin