Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Issues with PDF output (fop 0.93, docbook-xslcurrent/snapshot)

Am Freitag, den 22.06.2007, 18:52 +0200 schrieb M.Canales.es:
> El Viernes, 22 de Junio de 2007 17:21, Daniel Leidert escribió:
>
> > page 7: The title of the programlisting in <example
> > id="example_debarchiver_conf"> is mixed with the content of the
> > programlisting. The listing itself overflows the page area (it puts
> > content into the header).
> > (Warning during fop-execution: Content of the region-body on page 7
> > overflows the available area in block-progression dimension.
> > (fo:page-sequence, location: 2/29013))
>
> <example id="example_debarchiver_conf">
> <?dbfo keep-together="auto"?>
>
> Similar for the other block overflows.
>
> Lines overflows need be fixed editing the text, changing page margins, or
> reducing font size.

Thanks for your answer. However, I'm not able to fix the issue for the
first procedure in the article (id="procedure_dscverify"). I'm able to
track it don to the following: If I comment out the steps
id="procedure_dscverify_create|procedure_dscverify_import|
procedure_dscverify_debarchiver_activate", then I can suppress the
warning and the resulting file contains text for this procedure. Even
setting

<?dbfo keep-together="auto"?>

for every step, does not help. Any idea? I uploaded my custom stylesheet
to the mentioned location too. This problem is really annoying, so any
help is appreciated.

Regards, Daniel